Guidelines For Patient During COVID -19
Dear patient we want to provide you with detailed guidance in preparation for your surgical procedure. We know these are stressful times and we want to make sure we can answer most of your facility questions.
Please review the following:
- 1. As you know any sore throat, runny nose, nausea, vomiting, fever, body aches, flue like symptoms have to be reported before you arrive.
- 2. Your surgeon might give you an order for the COVID test a week before surgery and you need to isolate, if you are vaccinated no test has to be performed.
- 3. Once you arrive to Scottsdale Eye Surgery Center, we will check your temperature at the door, your temperature must be lower than 100 degrees, we encourage you to bring your own mask to wear at SESC, if you don’t have one, one will be provided as soon as you arrive. One family member or a friend can wait with you in our facility, they also need to wear a mask.
- 4. Once your surgery has taken place and you are in recovery, the nurse will go over instructions with your friend or family member.
- 1. Scottsdale Eye Surgery Center has a specialized cleaning company that has taken extra measures to disinfect the facility. We will keep the facility extra clean for you.
- 2. Please refrain from bringing extra personal items or jewelry to your surgical visit.
We thank you for giving us the opportunity to take care of you, and we will make sure you will feel safe during your stay.